Sunday, June 1, 2008

Auburn Tickets!

Auburn football tickets go on sale at midnight tonight and I am SOOOOO excited! The only downside is I have to stay up until 1:00 our time, because Auburn is on central time. This may not seem like a big deal to some people, but for someone who is use to going to bed around 10:00, it is a big deal. Hopefully I can convince Jason to stay up with me (even though he is an Alabama fan). I hope we get tickets to a good game. Auburn actually plays Tennessee this year, so I would really love to go to that game! I have a lot of friends who just LOVE Tennessee, and I would love it if Auburn beat them! Anyway...enough of football talk...Jason and I are going over to my parents house to see them before they leave for San Diego. Pray that they have a safe flight!

No comments: