Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer




Jason and I at Eddy Teaches


Erin and Jennifer at Eddy Teaches



The fam




Eating dinner at Boss Oyster...yum!





Robyn and I






All the girls at Robyn's Bachelorette party







Lily and her new doll Ruthie








Baby Charlie...so precious!









Tucker at his birthday party










Some of Alisha'a goodies











Me, Casey, Alisha, and Lacey at the baby shower




So I haven't been blogging at all this summer even though it's been a pretty busy summer. Here is a quick recap:
The summer started off with Alisha'a baby shower. Everything went well and she was loaded down with all of the baby necessities and then some. After Alisha'a shower, I headed down to Grayton Beach with the Radtkes. They are the absolute cutest kids! They just turned five and have a new baby brother named Charlie. All of the food was amazing and I had a blast! I was sad to leave the beach but I had to get back for Robyn's wedding. I went to Nashville to help celebrate Robyn and Tracy's wedding. It was fabulous and Robyn made the most beautiful bride. I am so happy for the two of them. After I got back from Nashville, I had my favorite houseguest come and visit...Sarah. Sarah is my 8 year old cousin and clone. We shopped and shopped and shopped some more. I have a hard time saying no to her. We also went rafting on the Hiawassee. Jason and I took Sarah back to Atlanta Father's day weekend and stayed a few days with my grandparents. Jason helped them do some much needed yard work and the temperature was only about 95 degrees! It was blazing!
When I got back from Atlanta I decided to relax and do absolutely nothing...it was great. We celebrated the 4th of July down in Birmingham with Jason's family and hung out with our good B'ham friends. We left for St. George Island on July 11 and stayed for a week. It was so relaxing that I didn't want to come back. We ate wonderful seafood and celebrated Jason's 26th birthday. I was sad to return home because I knew school was about to start and summer was winding down.
On a side note...while I was at the beach 2 of our best friends got engaged so Jason and I are so happy for them. Congratulations Michael and Mandy!
I have been working in my classroom for the last 2 days and plan on working all week. I am going down to Birmingham on Sunday because Alisha is being induced on Monday. Yay!!! I can't wait to meet baby Gabriel! I am so excited for Alisha and Cole. I hope everything goes well!
































No comments: