Monday, October 19, 2009

So over the last couple of days we have been to Atlanta, Auburn, AL, Auburn, GA, and Helen. I am exhausted! We hung out with my grandma in Atlanta Friday night and headed down to Auburn for the game on Saturday. We tailgated in the freezing cold and loved every minute of it. The only bad part was losing to Kentucky...I'm still speechless! We headed to Helen, GA early Sunday morning and celebrated Oktoberfest with the fam. As we were enjoying the festivities, I got a phone call from Jason, only Jason was sitting right beside me so I was really freaked out. I answered the phone and heard a woman on the other end. She said that her husband had found this phone in the parking lot and didn't know what to do with it so she started calling people in the phone to see who it belonged to. She was already an hour and a half away from Helen but she said her husband would bring it to us on Monday. I couldn't believe how nice and honest this person was! Well anyway...she ended up bringing it to us before we left today. Jason and I tried to give her money for all of her trouble, but she refused it. This is just an example of how someones kindness and unselfishness can help you restore your faith in people. I am so grateful to her!

No comments: