Thursday, July 31, 2008


Today is my last official day of summer! I am sad to see it come to an end, but I am also excited about starting the new school year. I'm a little nervous because I am at a new school and I really loved the school I was at last year. I put in for a transfer because I was spending way too much of our money on gas every week! I know Big Ridge is a great school, but I really loved the people at Smith. I will especially miss my buddy Robyn. We worked right next door to each other and had a blast! I went up to Smith today because I still had my room key. I was a little sad that I would not be returning, but I am excited about my new school too. Change is good! Everyone that I have met at Big Ridge seems really nice. I hope everything goes well tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Two Bears said...

how did I not know you had a blog until now?? This reminds me of that thing we all used to write on back in the day...livejournal!! What were we...beachbunnies?? hahahaha!!