Wednesday, July 23, 2008











We have been back from the beach for almost 2 weeks now, but I'm so ready to go back. No more vacations until fall break! How depressing? Jason is still on the job hunt. Hopefully something will work out soon. The not knowing and total lack of control of the situation is killing me. I'm going to start working on my classroom tomorrow. I am so excited about teaching first grade! It will be a nice change from fourth. Anyway...we went to St. George Island, FL as usual. I've been going there since I was 6 and it never really changes. It consist mostly of houses or inns. There are no high rises. It is a very relaxing beach to go to if you don't want to be around alot of people. My family and I always have a great time!




1 comment:

Meghan said...

So what you just keep us updated once a month? I love the pictures! I'm glad you had fun and I am praying for Jason and finding a job. We never went to lunch, we have GOT to do that! I miss you!